Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Great Can Caper


Hello...Let the fundraising begin. In order to reach my goal of going to Italy, I need to raise some money...lots of money! From time to time I will be announcing opportunities for my friends and family to support me. I promise I won't pressure, just inform. You decide when and if you can help.
This first one won't really cost you much. All I'm asking is that everyone save their returnable bottles and cans for me. Collect a bag, call me up and we will arrange a day and time to pick them up. You can also call, e-mail or facebook my mom, nana or aunt.
Ciao, Paige.
(Stay tuned for updates...you don't want to miss your chance to order your holiday pies)

3 comments:

  1. I will totally donate my cans to you. I end up leaving them outside the can collecting area at the supermarkets because I go shopping too late at night LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paige. I will collect my cans/bottles for you and have also asked neighbors to do the same. We can turn them in when you are here next. Good Luck, Dan.

    ReplyDelete